Joe’s Manifestation Tips
I have found these steps to be very useful for manifesting the life you desire:
- Before starting, invite your intentions to have surprisingly positive results. Be open to the delightfully unexpected.
- View the physical world as delicate and changeable—and the spiritual world as solid, strong, real, and constant. Spirit is the foundation from which to change the physical.
- Manifestation power is enhanced by energy. Raise a high energy through open-hearted gratitude and praise of yourself, all others, and the universe. Eating well, exercise, and appreciating beauty and grace in all its forms can help take you there.
- State the affirmation: “I am in brother/sisterhood with all, I release all supplication and victim energy — I now rise up and claim my power”.
- Being well-grounded is a key secret to strong creation. Bring your spirit fully into your body; suffuse your body with energy and light; encourage your body and emotions to speak to you freely; fully feel your connection with the earth, and receive her sacred energy, so that you are fully spirit and flesh at the same time.
- Form your goal. Visualize what would make your heart sing without being held back by limits. See and feel your dream as real right now, fully experiencing how good this manifestation will make you feel and how it will benefit others.
- Send your energy before you—affirming that synchronicity and intuition will take you toward your goal or something better.
- Detach from results with full trust that goodness will come to you.
- Send positive energy to all others, seeing them in their maximum soul potential. Allow others to help and guide you. Be abundantly generous with yourself and others, and the universe will be generous with you. This includes being joyfully generous with your money, smiles, time, attention, and thoughts.
- Make sure that your desire to succeed is greater than your fear of failure. For example, are you more afraid of being jobless than you desire the best job in the universe for yourself? Fear truly is a prayer for what you do not want. Remember: Fear is expensive and love is priceless — choose wisely.
- Fear in all its forms, from procrastination, boredom, doubt, cynicism, impatience, self-criticism, laziness etc., can be very challenging to release, especially if it is held in life-long patterns. Use meditation, friends, coaches, and courses to help you identify and release these limits. SyncCreation® workshops and home study can give you all the guidance and support you need to raise energy, melt blocks, affirm your power, and help your visualize effectively.
- Refresh your energy and visualizations organically when it feels right to do so. Obsessiveness implies lack of trust and is counterproductive.